BUSINESS ANALYST/REQUIREMENTS ANALYST
Axinom is looking for a talented Business Analyst to work on challenging software projects. You will mediate between the customer‘s business context and the technical development team. You will manage the WHAT-to-build part of the project, realizing it is a moving target and optimizing the buisness value for the customer (not forgeting that you represent the software provider).
As a core member of Axinom software proejct team Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Requirements management (specifications, versions, dependencies, tracking)
- Explaining requirements to the team (interpretations, deviations, derived requirements)
- Change Management (identifying changes, analyzing, estimating, tracing)
- Clarification of open topics with the customer. Presentations of the solution to the customer.
- Reviewing technical solution with the team.
- Communication with other team members (Project Managers, Architects, Testers, Designers, Technical Writers)
- In pre-sales: analyzing customer requests, preparing requirements specifications, analyzing possible technical solutions, taking part in customer workshops, provide efforts estimations.
- Higher education (perferably in IT, Math, Engineering or Business)
- Very good technical understanding
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Working experience in an Analyst position of at least 2 years
- Communication (verbal, written, listening)
- Very good command of English
- Ability to work alone and in a team; facilitating meetings
- Accountability and trustworhiness
- Experience in IT, Aerospace, Media
- Experience as Business Analyst in big international projects
- Experience in Project Management
- Good command of German, Estonian, Russian
- Interesting and challenging international projects
- Stable work in professional and international work environment
- Highly talented team
- Competitive salary (according to experience), other benefits
Please send your application and motivation letter to