BUSINESS PRODUCT MANAGER
Axinom is one of the leading European technology vendors with subsidiaries in Europe (Germany, Estonia, France) and North America (USA). Our solutions serve major brands in Aerospace, IT, Telco, Retail, and Media & Entertainment industry. Axinom creates value for its customers by leveraging newest technologies to design, build, and deploy cutting-edge digital products and services. Our solutions help customers to increase profitability, improve speed-to-market, and accelerate growth.
We are currently seeking a Business Product Manager being in charge for our Content Management System and strengthening its position on the market.
- Elaborate and implement future product strategy of Axinom CMS, aligning product roadmap with market needs and technology innovations
- Strengthen the product’s position on the market, defining marketing key messages and presenting the product to customers and prospects
- Gain new customers and open up new areas of business
- Establish strategic partnerships to extend our core services by integrating 3rd party components
- Collaborate with Technical Product Manager to lead the product development and product definition
- Support the Management Board to define, further develop and continuously adjust Axinom’s overall product portfolio strategy and strategic focus
- Very good command of English
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Strong communication skills and pleasure in dealing with internal teams as well as with customers and external partners
- IT experience and knowledge of defining and developing software products
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong affinity for the media & entertainment industry, mobile devices and video-related services
We offer you an interesting and challenging position within an innovative and international environment, providing substantial room for creativity, high degree of individual responsibility as well as opportunities for personal growth.
Would you like to shape the future together with us? We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.