Are you passionate about software development and you like to learn new things in order to use the knowledge in your everyday life? Are your solutions characterised by robustness, generality and reusability? Axinom is looking for a talented and experienced Full-Stack Developer to work on the most innovative projects you could think of.
You will take part in developing interesting products and projects in an international environment (English is our main working language and we have people in several different time zones). For the right person, there are many different career paths in Axinom.
Curios to find them out?
Check below on how to apply.
- Participating in our development processes from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Participating in creating innovative websites, products, and technologies
- Managing own work items, source code and documentation using TFS or Git
- Participating in code reviews to ensure high-quality code
- Strong skills in Node.js, jQuery, Less.js and REST API
- Experienced in developing responsive websites
- Understanding the need to test and document your code
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- At least 2 years of experience as software developer
- Ability and will to work in a team, good communication skills
- Previous experience with Socket.io
- Previous experience with Slack API
- Previous experience with Azure AI / Amazon ML
- Experience with writing automatic/unit tests
- Higher IT education
- Career opportunities, individual approach
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment
- Training, courses and exams
- Participation in international projects
If interested in working in Sri Lanka, please send your application to: