Axinom is a digital solutions provider in the media and aerospace industry, delivering next-gen scalable and robust solutions for content management, security, delivery and deployment to the biggest media, broadcast, telecommunications, and aerospace organizations.
Founded in 2001, Axinom is privately owned and operated. We constitute a team of 150 highly-skilled people located in Germany, Estonia, the US, and Sri Lanka.
Graphic designer to join our marketing team to build creative marketing collaterals and engaging content to be used in our marketing communications.
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects
- Build graphics, edit videos, photos for our digital and physical channels
- Create illustrations for our landing page, product workflows etc
- Plan a strategic approach towards design
- Inquisitive, and interested in B2B communication and marketing design
- Experienced as a junior designer
- Proficient in English language
- Proficient in Adobe graphic suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Knowledgeable about digital assets. image formats, print and pre-press process
- Knowledgeable about photography
- Knowledgeable about WordPress, HTML/CSS
- Have a look at our communication on LinkedIn and website
- Create an A4 advertisement for an upcoming (fictive) exhibition
- Use image of a person (you can use stock photo) or an illustration. Try to align with our current branding
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment, sports compensation
- Training, courses and exams
- Participating in international projects
- Participating in local and international events organized by the company
- Relocation possibilities to our subsidiaries in Estonia, Germany or US