Looking for exciting and challenging opportunities for the summer? Looking for a place where you could really learn something new, challenge yourself with the latest technologies and while doing that, still have fun?
For the first time ever Axinom will host summer internships and you have the amazing possibility to be one of the first ones to participate in our programme. We will teach you about the latest technologies, let you do actual work for our clients and we will involve you in our daily life just as you were an employee (including inviting you to our summer event in the Alps). You will get an experience with working in our real life project for one of our customers.
The internships will be from 11th of June to 17th of August this year.
If you are creative, reliable and really good at what you do, we won’t let you go just like that – we’ll offer you a job in our team right after the internship period!
Are you interested in backend development? Do you already have some knowhow of at least one of the mainstream object-oriented programming languages, preferably C#? Look no further – our experts in .NET development are looking for some fresh and enthusiastic students, to pass their knowledge and years of experience.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Good English language, both written and spoken
- Personal skills such as analytical thinking, wish to learn and develop, good communication skills
- You have enthusiasm and strong passion for software development
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send us your CV and a few words about why we should have you as our intern
- List (&link) us your previous projects, they can be individual or group work from University or hackathons. Or your Github profile.
- Show us what you have made so far!
- Mention whether you are interested in .NET development or Front-End development
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with keyword ‘Internship’