Axinom is looking for a talented and experienced Lead .NET Developer to work on server or front-end side solutions in Aerospace, Railways and Media fields.
You will take part in interesting projects for well-known industry leaders all around the world. Being a part of the team will give you an excellent opportunity to learn about latest technologies and gain more experience in challenging projects.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a lead developer to join us and face the challenge together with us. How about you?
- Understanding client requirements, writing specifications, use case analysis, maintenance of project documentation
- Designing of project architecture, object model, database structure, etc.
- Managing and supporting developer and tester teams, composing of iteration plan, reporting to customers and management
- Managing project, tasks and bugs using Team Foundation Server
- Being responsible for the project technical solution and its implementation considering timeline and budget
- Taking part in full software development cycle
- Perfect knowledge of object oriented programming, databases and application architecture
- Strong experience with .NET development in C#
- Around 2 years of .NET or lead developer experience
- Good English language, both written and spoken
- Personal skills: analytical thinking, ability and will to be the team leader, wish to learn and develop, good communication skills
- Knowledge of media industry specifics – video encoding, different video formats, video delivery over the internet, encryption algorithms
- High education in IT
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment, sports compensation
- Training, courses and exams
- Participating in international projects
- Participating in local and international events organized by the company
If interested in working in Lviv, please send your application to:
If interested in working in Tallinn, please send your application to:
If interested in working in Tartu, please send your application to: