Axinom is looking for a talented and experienced Lead .NET Developer to work on server or front-end side solutions in Aerospace, Railways and Media fields.
You will take part in interesting projects for well-known industry leaders all around the world. Being a part of the team will give you an excellent opportunity to learn about latest technologies and gain more experience in challenging projects.
- Understanding client requirements, writing specifications, use case analysis, maintenance of project documentation
- Designing of project architecture, object model, database structure, etc.
- Managing and supporting developer and tester teams, composing of iteration plan, reporting to customers and management
- Managing project, tasks and bugs using Team Foundation Server
- Being responsible for the project technical solution and its implementation considering timeline and budget
- Taking part in full software development cycle
- Perfect knowledge of object oriented programming, databases and application architecture
- Strong experience with .NET development in C#
- Around 2 years of .NET or lead developer experience
- Good English language, both written and spoken
- Personal skills: analytical thinking, ability and will to be the team leader, wish to learn and develop, good communication skills
- Knowledge of media industry specifics – video encoding, different video formats, video delivery over the internet, encryption algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL, databases
- High education in IT
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment, sports compensation
- Training, courses and exams
- Participating in international projects
- Participating in local and international events organized by the company
- Relocation possibilities to our subsidiaries in Estonia, Germany or US
If interested in working in Tartu or Tallinn, Estonia, please send your application to:
If interested in working in Lviv, Ukraine, please send your application to: