Are you intrigued by the thought of working in an international company, managing different tasks at once, such as administrative duties as well as visiting various events as Axinom’s representative and making sure that everyone knows why Axinom is the best place to work at?
As Axinom continues to grow, we are currently looking for an Office Assistant with a strong passion for Human Resources to join our team in Tallinn. We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and motivated person, who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and would not be afraid to challenge themselves. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, dynamic and progressive, with no two days the same!
For the right person there are many different career paths in Axinom. Curious to find them out? Check below on how to apply.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAY
- Ensuring smooth running of a busy office, make it an awesome place to work and take the lead on improving the entire office life so it stays inspiring and fun for everyone
- Supporting Office Management Team with daily administrative duties
- Helping to maintain the full hiring cycle (e.g communicating with applicants, organising interviews, onboarding etc)
- Processing paperwork and relocation service for new employees
- Representing Axinom professionally and warmly as you will be the first point of contact
- Helping to organise different events to attract top talen
- Language proficiency in both Estonian and English
- Good knowledge of labour law
- Outgoing personality with proactive attitude
- Must be a self starter, able to work independently, detail oriented, well organized and the ability to multitask with strong work ethics
- Reliability and being a problem solver – always thinking one step ahead, thinking quickly on your feet and following through on commitments
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous experience in Office Management or HR
- Higher education in HR
- Basic knowledge of Russian language
- Career opportunities, individual approach
- Competitive salary (reviewed yearly based on your performance)
- Comfortable working environment, sports compensation
- Trainings, courses and exams
- Participation in local and international company events