Axinom is looking for a talented site reliability engineer to help boost our efficiency in deploying and running powerful solutions and services for well-known industry leaders all around the world. If you have a mindset of an engineer who takes a creative approach towards operational problems, looks at SLAs with a critical eye, likes to dig into details and gets easily bored without a challenge, Axinom is very interested in you joining our team!
- Take active part in designing, coding, deploying, monitoring and administering of infrastructure acting as base for scalable and highly available services in project context
- Work closely with development and operational teams, providing consulting in system design, capacity planning, integration with monitoring/logging solutions as well as deployment pipeline related services.
- Maintain services after go-live by measuring, monitoring and analyzing system health
- Collaborate on existing automation solutions and search for new cool and creative ways to improve processes, reliability and velocity
- Participate in productive systems support, practice incident response and post mortems.
- Follow and evangelize best practices related to your job
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Programming or related technical field (incl Mathematics), or equivalent working experience on a position highly related to job description. Plus 3+ years working experience as IT engineer or similar position. Additional training, technical certification or degree may substitute one of the above.
- Knowledge of DevOps principles, algorithms and automation
- Wielding Python, PowerShell or Bash on a level allowing you to undertake automation of routine tasks
- Experience with both Linux and Windows
- Language proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Open mindedness and ability to work both independently and as an active member of a team
- High interest in acquiring new knowledge on a regular basis
- Azure, AWS Clouds
- Hashicorp ecosystem: Packer, Vagrant, Terraform, Vault
- Experience with other cool technologies, such as Docker, Git. Hyper-V, KVM, VMWare ESXi, etc
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Programming experience (also with other languages)
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging and repairing web services
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment, sports compensation
- Training, courses and exams
- Participating in international projects
- Participating in local and international events organized by the company
If interested in working in Tallinn or Tartu, Estonia, please send your application to: