Do you take the craft of testing software seriously?
We are looking for a software tester to work on media/entertainment applications for desktop and mobile platforms.
You will take part in interesting projects for well-known industry leaders (broadcasting companies, video content producers, IPTV providers) from all around the world. Being a part of the team will give you an excellent opportunity to learn about the latest trends and techniques.
- Planning and designing test scenarios
- Estimating test efforts
- Testing various applications
- Providing stakeholders with information about the application under test
- Basic knowledge of SQL, XML, JSON
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- The ability to envision business situations
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience in software development processes
- Critical thought and rational enquiry
- The ability to apply basic and fundamental knowledge
- Higher education in IT (or in acquisition)
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment, sports compensation
- Training, courses and exams
- Participation in international projects
- Participation in local and international events organized by company
If interested in working in Tallinn, please send your application to:
If interested in working in Tartu, please send your application to: