If you are creative, thinking out of the box and ambitious – we have an interesting and challenging position for you. Axinom is currently looking for a technical writer to join our team. You would be the main creator of our technical documentations – including user guides, configuration guides etc.
We expect you to be driven to produce consistent and world class content. You might have a technical background or just a strong passion for software development and you are curious to find out how & why things work.
For the right person there are many different career paths in Axinom. Curious to find them out? Check below on how to apply.
Your main task would be to write various documentation for the software products that Axinom teams develop. These include user guides, configuration guides, white papers, product manuals and other type of documentation mainly geared towards our customers. You would get to edit text written by other teams, too, and help in coming up with the best wording for user interfaces. You will be working closely with developers in refining the description of implemented features. You get to develop the best writing practices and strategies for content reuse.
- You are proficient in English (both written & spoken)
- You like technical topics and have a general notion about software development
- You have a fine eye for details
- You are interested in writing and producing good quality documents, targeted for the respective audience
- You are well organized
- You are self-starter and like to know every little thing, you are not afraid to approach stakeholders to get the needed information
- You are independent and able to work on your own. At the same time you are willing to work with different teams and people (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers etc)
- Previous work experience as a technical writer, requirements analyst or at some other position in the field (Tester / Developer / Other)
- You have a higher education in computer science or you have strong passion for software development
- Experience with the technical diagrams, meta-languages and modelling tools (UML, XML, JSON etc)
- Career opportunities, individual approach
- Competitive salary (reviewed yearly based on your performance)
- Comfortable working environment, sports compensation
- Trainings, courses and exams
- Participation in local and international company events
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org